Lot's of photo journaling happening this weekend..
Aaron had four days off in a row. This is only sometimes a good thing. Unfortunately, it means he will work the next ten days straight. But to take advantage of the mini vacation we decided to visit the in-laws. Sunday we woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed for church. We teach 4 year olds in Pre-Kinder Sunday School. It's a lot of fun!
After church, we headed to meet up with our mothers to do some floral shopping for Aaron's mom's wedding in two weeks. But first, lunch at Freddy's!
After goofing off at Garden Ridge and getting all the needed supplies, we headed to the parents house to assemble the bouquets and boutonnieres! They came out looking great! Although, I think the brides bouquet might be a little big. What do you think?
I also was able to snag a bunch of decorations from my mom for the Fallidays!. I'm super excited with my fall themed decor! Not to mention my house smells of pumpkin and cinnamon! How about this Fall Themed Christmas Tree?
I even did a semi-take on the Pinterest idea I wrote about a few days ago. Aaron was worried that too much weight would be on our curtain rods (which finally got put back up after falling down during our flooding crisis in February).. so I added them to our door instead of the window like I'd originally planned.
The original. |
My variation!
I still think it turned out great as an accent decoration instead of being a focal point. Here's what i did with the rest of the apartment..
| Also an idea from Pinterest! |
Praying for the right job, opportunities to bless others, and listening for His will.







Yay for Fall decor! Looks super cute! Love the balls hanging from the window with the bow :) Too bad it was too heavy- the curtains and the balls hanging by the door look great too :)
ReplyDeleteI know! They probably would have been just fine on the window but the last thing I need is for this dang curtain rod to fall again. Who knows if we'd ever put up curtains again!
ReplyDelete