Thursday, January 19

Posted by Claire on 7:48 AM 3 comments

Time for a Swap Meet!
Let me introduce you to this sweet girl named Whit who blogs over at Black Little Button!


Hi. First timer here. Please be gentle. :)




Nah, I'm just kidding! It's so great to be able to do my first blog post with Claire. Yes, I'm a newbie, so I won't make this too awkward. Promise.




So I started my blog last year to share all the ideas I had floating around in my head for my wedding. Turns out I must have been too busy "planning" to be able to share anything at all.






But it all worked out because just a couple months ago I finally got into my blog, and to be honest, it's been freaken-fantastic!  YOU GUYS/GALS ARE THE BEST! I've had a chance to "meet" so many new people that all share the same interests, even if you are a couple states/countries away. :)




My husband and I currently live in our first apartment together, and I have the hugest urges every week to be some sort of "Susie-homemaker". I love to bake and I've shared a ton of recipes so far on my blog. Go check them out! I also try my hand at lot of crafts/sewing (I thank Pinterest for addicting inspiration every day).




My husband is a 2nd lieutenant in the United States Army, and I couldn't be more proud of him each and every day. He is the backbone that supports our little "family" of two.







I pretty much just blog about whatever life throws at us, and this first year of marriage is definitely a learning/adapting experience. I'd love for you to come check out, creep even, my blog. Getting to know more fellow bloggers is the best!







3 comments:

  1. I adore Whit! She is so cute and so sweet!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont you love the second pic? It's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) I just came over from Black Little Button and your blog is so cute!

    I just noticed too that you and I both have 31 followers, so we should definitely be each other's 32nd!

    Come over and check out Little Spindle sometime!
    http://littlespindle-dani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete