I am so excited about it! We received so many compliments on this creative take on a year-end letter.
Growing up, my dad would write a Christmas poem every year detailing in rhyme and verse all the fun things happening in our household. I loved it and we would, and still, beg him to continue his annual tradition. Every so often we will sit down and read past poems to reminisce about our adolescent accolades. I admired it as such a unique way to capture our family's growth.
Being wedded, I really wanted to continue my father's tradition but didn't want to be too repetitive with his idea. When I saw a variation on this artistic-idea I knew this was going to be my thing. I was even surprised that Aaron got involved in the creative process!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy!
I am already looking forward to making one for 2012!
Check out My3Monsters to see her variation.


Great recap!
ReplyDelete-wHiT
www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com
Whit, Thanks a bunch! Congrats on 50 followers! I'm a little jealous! Any tips?
ReplyDeleteThat's SO awesome. I might hire you in the future for your graphic artistic skills. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome!! :)
ReplyDeleteMegan - Im not even joking with you.. I made this in PowerPoint. It's soo easy!
ReplyDeleteHarriet - Thank you bunches! Thank you also for keeping up with the blog!
This is AWESOME!!!!!!! I love it!!!! You have a serious talent.
ReplyDeleteThanks girl! You're too sweet!
Delete