Friday, January 20

Posted by Claire on 10:56 AM 11 comments
Thanks to Pinterest...

pinterest.com/claritasuave
I've recently discovered a fabulous home design website!

houzz interior design ideas
 HOUZZ 
I would almost call this a Pinterest for your house. 

You can browse through a wealth of designer photos showcasing fantastic kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms... I'm kind of addicted now. 

You want to do something totally dangerous and time-wasting? 
Look up kids rooms and playrooms!


What's that?
A stage in the playroom? 
Be still my thespian heart!
. . .

This totally makes me excited about moving into our own place again. 
It's not that I don't love living with my nieces. I actually really enjoy it! 
Little does anyone know that this whole, unemployed-living-with-family thing is really a clever ploy to become the favorite aunt! 
[insert evil laugh]

But seriously, it's nice that the house is big enough for us to have our own space. It's still hard to escape the feeling that there's always people around. 
It makes it hard to be a newlywed if you catch my drift ;) 

One day, hopefully soon, we will be able to rent our own little home and I can go crazy with my ideas!
Till then, keep praying for us please!
I know God has the perfect job for both of us in the perfect town. 

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! Now I just need to get rich really quickly so I can build the best house ever!

      Delete
  2. Omg I will have to check this site out! I'll be prayin for y'all!
    Happy Friday!
    Manda
    www.forloveofacupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! Been a follower of your site now for a while! Your following is kind of intimidating! :)

      Delete
  3. Im your NEWEST follower :) I found you from your post over on LIttle Black Button ~ Whits page. I absolutely LOVE pinterest and I cant wait to check out Houzz :) I write about our life together and our journey through the army over at http://texasbornandraised.blogspot.com/ ~ all because two people fell in love. Come stop by when you get a chance!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I'm so happy to have you! I will definitely be visiting your blog today!

      Delete
  4. Found you from my little black book :)

    Hooray for newlyweds and craft junkies!
    If it weren't for Pinterest, where would be all be? :) I love how you can get so many ideas for the house with a click of a button!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And by book, I meant button. But you knew that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! And yes.. Pinterest where have you been all our lives??

      Delete
  6. Do you receive emails back from comments you posted ~ for example I got your comment on my post (regaurding my ankles) and I emailed you back. If not I can post in on my blog as a comment and you get check it out thee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to check the box to get the email :( But I have since corrected my egregious error and will receive all future replies. :)

      Delete