I have a NEPHEW!!!!!
Presenting baby Raylan Givens Thurmon!
Just kidding -
Judson James was born at
12:58p on 8-1-12 weighing 7lbs 14oz!
12:58p on 8-1-12 weighing 7lbs 14oz!
Now that you've arrived, I thought I'd take the time to introduce you to life out here...
For starters, you have three psycho sisters: Crusty, Terrorist, & Filibuster. One stubborn, loves-you-to-bits momma. A hard-ass, gun-wielding daddy. More aunts, uncles and grandparents than you'll know what to do with... all of whom prayed for you and have loved you since we knew you were coming.
Not to brag or anything but you have a pretty freakin awesome Auntie who is chomping at the bit to cuddle you and watch you grow. (Not going to lie, not looking forward to the diaper changing logistics.)
Most importantly, Jesus loves you!
He's loved you from before you were even a speck in your mommas belly or a thought in your daddy's mind. God will NEVER fail you. Trust in Him. He made you perfect and to be loved! And that you are.


DARN IT! I though Raylan was his real name. Judson is super cute too though ;) Congrats Auntie Claire! ♥
ReplyDeleteThanks Brooke! Before they had agreed on a name, Aaron and I decided he was going to be named after Justified. I'm gonna go with it for now.
ReplyDeleteCongrats auntie!! :)
ReplyDelete-wHiT