My sweet little boy is five months old!
He continues to surprise us every day with new faces and sounds. Graham's most recent accomplishment is rolling from back to front. This new talent has been the cause of many humorous moments in our household - including the one below - where I found that Graham had not only rolled over but had spit up and then managed to face plant in his excitement.Must mean I'm cool.
In other news, I never would have imaged how frequently poop is a topic in our home. Graham, for whatever reason, has recently had trouble going number two. On one hand, its kind of funny hearing him grunt it out, but after a while of trying, the poor kid's frustrations just hurt mommy's heart. The silver lining is that he wears himself out and just wants to cuddle - gives new meaning to the term "pooped."
The bug is learning more and more every day. He's discovered that he can jump in his exersaucer, loves being tossed in the air, and the melt-your-heart giggling is something only his Daddy can bring out. Momma doesn't mind this so much. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment